HumiPyc Model 1 Gas Pycnometer (Helium, Nitrogen, air..)
Density and Moisture Analyzer with temperature control from sub-ambient to 50 ºC.
True density measurements at precise RH and temperature conditions (pressure from vacuum to 50 psi (345 kPa), and relative humidity 0-100%).
RH analysis in the pressure and temperature range, sorption and kinetic data from multiple headspace extraction. Designed especially for density measurements of fine powders and foams.
- Integration of automatic and manually operated pycnometer into one system
- Integrated temperature control
- Continuous flow of gas in and out of sample chamber
- Relative Humidity (RH) and temperature measurements inside the sample chamber
- Vacuum port (standard in all models)
- 24-bit data acquisition, high accuracy pressure transducer
- Independent precision pressure regulation
- Auto Mode (Windows operating system) and Manual mode of operation
- Sophisticated and interactive software for experiment design and control
- Macro transferring data to Excel for additional analysis
- All experimental data recorded and available to the user
To inquire about our products, please contact us at: email@example.com